Blog Main Categories
- Project Management 80
- Business Skills 154
- Creative Design 96
- Business Processes 88
- IT and Web Development 81
- Digital Marketing 161
You are viewing posts from the PRINCE2 Foundation category. Click to view all posts
With that in mind, we thought we'd put together a handy table outlining the main differences, as well as our thoughts on which people and positions that are best suited to each course.
Hopefully it will make your decision that little bit easier when booking your PRINCE2 Training, although if you're still struggling to decide, our sales team are always on hand to help!
So what are the main differences?
We've put together a PRINCE2 Crossword to Download to help enliven your revision a bit!
BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE CROSSWORD: Read through the statements in this PRINCE2 Crossword Revision post.
You can also download the solution to check your answers at the bottom of the revision post (but no cheating please)!!
We're committed to making learning PRINCE2 as easy and enjoyable as possible - so before you attend one of our PRINCE2 courses we provide a comprehensive pre-course workbook which contains loads of quizzes and guidance to make preparing for the course as interactive as we can.
Why not also try our Interactive PRINCE2 Quiz (you'll need Flash for this)
Read (and memorise as many as you can!) all of the following statements about PRINCE2®.
Then DOWNLOAD OUR PRINCE2 CROSSWORD and see how many you've remembered!
- A project is a unique series of actions designed to accomplish a unique goal.
- The Project brief is the first key document in PRINCE2’s prescribed method for starting up a project.
- A project is defined as a temporary organisation, created to deliver one or more business products based on and agreed Business Case.
- The Project Manager will spend most of their time on the Controlling a Stage process which describes the day to day monitoring and control activities for the project.
- The Project Initiation document collates most of the documents from the SU (Starting up a Project) and IP (Initiating a Project) processes.
- The Project Initiation Documents, including the Project Plan are part of the Initiating a Project process which examines the justification for the project.
- The pre-project process that gathers the necessary data to start a project is the Start up a Project process.
We have two free PRINCE2® eBooks to help you prepare for and pass your exams, click the links below to download and start learning:
This eBook will take you through the PRINCE2 methods of managing a project from start to finish. A great PRINCE2 revision guide.
This eBook will help you prepare for your PRINCE2 Pratitioner Exam.
These are excellent free PRINCE2 Training revision guide to help you prepare for your exam and can be downloaded on your computer, mobile and tablet to carry around where you need them.
Our PRINCE2 eBooks have been written by our expert PRINCE2 trainers, drawing on years of experience.
PRINCE2 is a structured method for effective project management. It is the standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. Silicon Beach Training provides a range of PRINCE2 Training courses in Brighton, Sussex, including PRINCE2 Practitioner Training and PRINCE2 Foundation Training.
For more resources like these visit our PRINCE2 Resources section.
PRINCE2, the method, is in the public domain, offering non-proprietary best-practice guidance on project management. PRINCE2 is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.