Blog Main Categories
- Project Management 75
- Programme Management 1
- Online Courses 1
- Lean Six Sigma Training 1
- Business Skills 135
- Creative Design 70
- Business Processes 82
- IT and Web Development 68
- Digital Marketing 103
- Enterprise Architecture & Enterprise IT 1
- Cyber Security 1
- Technical IT 1
- Portfolio Management 1
- Risk Management 1
- Benefits Management 1
- Change Management 1
- Health & Safety 1
- Data Protection 1
- ILM 1
You are viewing posts from the Organisation Theme category. Click to view all posts
Now you can test your knowledge of PRINCE2® with our interactive PRINCE2 Quiz!
Split into 11 bite-sized parts, this quiz tests your understanding of PRINCE2 2009 Themes and Processes.
Our PRINCE2 quiz is ideal for revision for your PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exams or for testing your knowledge before coming on a PRINCE2 course.
To work through our PRINCE2 quiz, use the links below:
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 1: PRINCE2 Revision
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 2: Business Case Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 3: Organisation Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 4: Quality Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 5: Plans Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 6: Risk Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 7: Change Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 8: Progress Theme
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 9: Starting up and Initiating a Project
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 10: Directing a Project , Controlling a Stage and Managing Product Delivery
- PRINCE2 Quiz Part 11: Managing a Stage Boundary and Closing a Project
For comprehensive instructor-led PRINCE2 training, examination and certification, delegates should attend one of our public PRINCE2 Foundation training or PRINCE2 Practitioner training courses in Brighton, UK.
Head over to our PRINCE2 Resources page for more help with your PRINCE2 revision.
This PRINCE2 quiz is written by Silicon Beach Training and does not represent real PRINCE2 exam content.
PRINCE2® Themes – Organisation
The purpose of the Organisation theme is to define and establish the project’s structure of accountability and responsibilities (the who?).
There are four layers of management in a project:
- Corporate or Programme Management
- Project Board
- Project Manager
- Team Managers
- Executive – a key decision maker who owns the business case
- Senior User – Provides user resources. Defines and verifies user requirements and expectations.
- Senior Supplier – Provides supplier resources.
- Project Assurance – Advises on selection of team members. Advises on stakeholder engagement.
- Project Manager – Prepares strategies. Reviews and updates project management team structure. Prepares role descriptions.
- Team Managers – Manage team members. Advises on team members and stakeholder engagement.
- Project Support – Provide administrative support to the project management team.
Some of the PRINCE2 roles cannot be shared or delegated. The Project Manager role cannot be shared or the decision making roles and responsibilities of the Project Board or Project Manager.