PRINCE2® Themes – Organisation
The purpose of the Organisation theme is to define and establish the project’s structure of accountability and responsibilities (the who?).
There are four layers of management in a project:
- Corporate or Programme Management
- Project Board
- Project Manager
- Team Managers
- Executive – a key decision maker who owns the business case
- Senior User – Provides user resources. Defines and verifies user requirements and expectations.
- Senior Supplier – Provides supplier resources.
- Project Assurance – Advises on selection of team members. Advises on stakeholder engagement.
- Project Manager – Prepares strategies. Reviews and updates project management team structure. Prepares role descriptions.
- Team Managers – Manage team members. Advises on team members and stakeholder engagement.
- Project Support – Provide administrative support to the project management team.
Some of the PRINCE2 roles cannot be shared or delegated. The Project Manager role cannot be shared or the decision making roles and responsibilities of the Project Board or Project Manager.
12 Jul 2007
Apple to Sue Medical Firms Over Use Of "Eye Pad"Written by:
Aaron CharliePosted date:
16 Jun 2020
Topics Covered In CCNA CoursesWritten by:
Luke SmithPosted date:
25 Jul 2017
PRINCE2 and its global versatilityWritten by:
Gary MurphyPosted date:
11 Jul 2017
PRINCE2 2017: What you Need to KnowWritten by:
Elizabeth SandwellPosted date:
26 Jun 2017