Adobe Premiere Elements Training
Perfect! Exactly what I needed & easily transferable to my workplace. The tutor's knowledge of the subject was outstanding. Nick is friendly and approachable and explains technical elements clearly so that the course content can be understood.
Julia Shepherd - Ofsted
See More Reviews
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
Adobe Premiere Elements is a powerful video editing program which provides professional results on an affordable budget.
This Premiere Elements training course will provide those new to video production with a comprehensive practical introduction to designing and developing video projects with Premiere Elements.
Learn how to create professional standard output for use in your company videos, interviews or web and blog content.
We also provide private and in-company Premiere Elements courses which can be tailored to your requirements. Call us on +44 (0)1273 622272 to discuss your needs.
Attending our Premiere Elements training course will give you the skills to:
- Import video to Premiere Elements
- Create Premiere Elements Projects
- Arrange and edit video clips
- Create professional transitions, titles and effects
- Add and mix audio to video projects
- Export and share finished video projects in a range of formats
The course was well paced, pitched at the right level and the tutor was excellent!
Nividita Misra - Ofsted
A great introduction to the Premiere Elements Package. I feel confident using it now. The instructor was knowledgeable and experienced. I got to see all the features. Instruction was hands on and up to date technology provided.
Jenny Laird - Texthelp Systems Ltd
Adobe Premiere Elements Training Course Content
Setting up Projects
- Creating a Project
- Arranging Panels and Workspaces
- Project Preferences and Presets
- Capturing Video
- Time Lapse and Stop-motion Capture
- Adding our Video Files to Projects
- Field Options
- Aspect Rations
- Specialty Clips
- Sceneline: Arranging your Clips
- Creating Slide Shows
- Using the Timeline
- Using Markers
- Previewing before Export
- Clip Speed, Direction and Duration
- Freeze Frames
Using Transitions and Effects
- Working with Transitions
- Applying and Changing Effects
- Scaling, Rotating and Repositioning Clips
- Transparency and Superimposing Clips
Working with Titles
- Creating Project Titles
- Formatting Text
- Text Styles and Graphics
- Working with Soundtracks
- Adding Narration
- Exporting Movies for Screen, Web and Sharing (YouTube etc…)
- Course Title
- Adobe Premiere Elements Training
- 1 day
- Brighton, UK
- £295.00 + VAT
- 21 Mar 2014
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Video editors looking to produce professional videos on a budget without any previous experience. We welcome attendees to bring their own video files, digital video cameras & accessories to use on the course but this is not essential.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.