To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
This PowerPoint training course is aimed at those with no experience of presentation or graphics programs. Users will be shown what PowerPoint can be used for, and how to use its basic features to create presentations and produce graphics.
Call us now to book or discuss training options - +44 (0)1273 622272
By the end of the PowerPoint training course delegates will demonstrate an understanding of:
- What a PowerPoint presentation is, and how they can be used.
- The principles of creating a presentation: including creating slides, using Master Slides, views and templates.
- Fundamental graphics package concepts: objects, handles, layers, drawing tools.
- How to print their presentation, and/or associated handouts.
Individual approach in a group setting enabled everyone to work at their own pace and get value.
Dianne Beecham - ARK Schools
PowerPoint Training Course Content
Creating New Presentations
- The Opening Screen
- Using the Ribbon
- Quick Access Toolbar
- Creating a new Presentation
- Saving a Presentation
- Closing and Opening a Presentation
- Printing a Presentation
- Title Pages
- Bullet Charts
- Editing and Enhancing bullet charts
Creating Chart Slides
- Creating a Chart
- Changing Chart Type
- Adding Chart Elements
- Formatting a Chart
- Quick Chart Elements
- Using Chart Designs
- Saving the Chart to a New Sheet
- Creating an Organisation Chart
- Entering Personnel Data
- Adding and Removing Boxes
- Formatting text, boxes and lines
- Other types of Diagrams
Creating Table Slides
- Creating Tables
- Adding text and numbers
- Formatting the data and table
- Inserting rows and columns
- Deleting rows and columns
Using Clipart & Pictures
- Inserting ClipArt or a Picture
- Sizing and Cropping images
- Re-colouring an Image
- Grouping & Un-Grouping Images
- Viewing the Slides
- Re-ordering the Slides
- Using Headers & Footers
- Spell Check
- Printing the Slides
On Screen Shows
- Running an On-Screen Show
- On-Screen Show with Transitions
- Course Title
- PowerPoint Training
- 1 day
- Call for a quote
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for those with little or no experience with PowerPoint looking to develop their skills and understanding of the software.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.