Change Management Training
Good content backed up with relevant real life examples to give a genuine overview of Change Management.
Rhiannon Williams - Bosch Thermotechnology
See More Reviews
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
Our 2-day Change Management Training is tailored to your business requirements to give attendees the skills to lead effective change in your organisation.
Change Management is essential in today's world of rapid and continuous change; we provide the critical skills and a framework for the successful management of people change.
We provide this course on a private basis, in-company or at our premises in Brighton, and we tailor the course content to meet your business and personal goals. Call us on +44 (0)1273 622272 for a quote.
If you are looking for a formal Change Management qualification then our APMG-accredited Change Management Practitioner Course may be better suited.
Change management training will enable delegates to:
- Recognise the important role that people play in making business transformation successful
- Discuss the fundamental challenges in getting people to change and for that change to be sustained
- Understand and be able to apply the key steps required to successfully manage people change
- Apply their knowledge to a project or programme to effectively manage the change of people's behaviour
The Change Management course was excellent. I'm using loads of the material. I'm really glad I did it, and would recommend Silicon Beach Training.
Sue Smith - Jaguar & Land Rover
Change Management Training Course Content
Introduction to Change
- How do people react to change?
- Why does change fail?
- Explore the impact and consequences of change
What is Cultural Change?
- Understand how you can characterise a culture using a Cultural Web
- Understand what is involved in changing the cultural paradigm
- How do national cultures differ?
- Understand how cultural diversity can shape corporate cultures
Preparing for Change
- Developing a Case for Change
- Who are the stakeholders?
- Assessing concerns and potential resistance to change
- Assessing the readiness for change
- Establishing an appropriate governance structure
Change Management Plan
- Defining the principles on which the change will be managed
- Developing a change management plan
- Change Agents
- Developing a Communication strategy and plan
- Aligning with the project or programme plan
- Creating a reinforcing change process
Initiating and Sustaining Change
- Training programmes
- Managing the challenges that arise in initiating and sustaining change
- Aligning the organization
- Continuous improvement
- Course Title
- Change Management Training
- 2 days
- Call for a quote
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
This Change Management course is designed for Business and IT executives, managers, project managers and team managers who will be involved in managing the transformation of people.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.