Change Management Training
The Change Management course was excellent. I'm using loads of the material. I'm really glad I did it, and would recommend Silicon Beach Training.
Sue Smith - Jaguar & Land Rover
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
We now run APMG-accredited Change Management Practitioner Courses which are ideal for a formal understanding of the role of change manager.
Businesses often recognise the challenge of getting people to change shortly after implementation has started.
The new approach is expected to go in unopposed but when the welcome mat doesn't appear the project team scrambles to do some patch up communication – often with poor results.
But despite this reality there is still a bias against investing in change management activities because they aren't seen as a prime objective for the project or programme.
Managing people change is a critical skill in today's world of rapid and continuous change. This Change Management training course provides both the critical skills and a framework for the successful management of people change.
We also provide in-company Change Management courses. Call +44 (0)1273 622272 to discuss.
This change management training course will enable delegates to:
- Recognise the important role that people play in making business transformation successful.
- Discuss the fundamental challenges in getting people to change and for that change to be sustained.
- Understand and be able to apply the key steps required to successfully manage people change.
- Apply their knowledge to a project or programme to effectively manage the change of people's behaviour.
Change Management Training Course Content
Introduction to Change
- How do people react to change?
- Why does change fail?
- Explore the impact and consequences of change.
What is Cultural Change?
- Understand how you can characterise a culture using a Cultural Web.
- Understand what is involved in changing the cultural paradigm.
- How do national cultures differ?
- Understand how cultural diversity can shape corporate cultures.
Preparing for Change
- Developing a Case for Change.
- Who are the stakeholders?
- Assessing concerns and potential resistance to change.
- Assessing the readiness for change.
- Establishing an appropriate governance structure.
Change Management Plan
- Defining the principles on which the change will be managed.
- Developing a change management plan.
- Change Agents.
- Developing a Communication strategy and plan.
- Aligning with the project or programme plan.
- Creating a reinforcing change process.
Initiating and Sustaining Change
- Training programmes.
- Managing the challenges that arise in initiating and sustaining change.
- Aligning the organization.
- Continuous improvement.
The training and coaching programme can be customized to meet specific client requirements.
- Course Title
- Change Management Training
- 2 days
- Call for a quote
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
This Change Management course is designed for Business and IT executives, managers, project managers and team managers who will be involved in managing the transformation of people.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.