Tailored to exactly what I needed. I achieved more than I expected to.
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
If you're a photographer who takes their work seriously, or regularly have to process large amounts of photographs or images, Photoshop Lightroom is an indispensable tool.
A one stop shop for organising and processing images direct from RAW, Lightroom can help you get the most from your images at any ISO whilst significantly improving your work flow.
Our hands-on instructor-led Adobe Lightroom training course provides a comprehensive introduction to Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe’s professional toolbox for image organisation, processing, and output.
Lightroom training is a private course which can be arranged at our premises in Brighton or at the location of your choice. Please call us on +44 (0)1273 622272 for a training consultation.
In this two-day Photoshop Lightroom course you will cover:
- Effective use of catalogues, collections, keywords, and filters in the Library module
- Image correction and enhancement with the Develop module
- Publishing the results via the Slideshow, Print, and Web modules
Lightroom Training Course Content
- Working with RAW files
- Understanding the interface
- Importing and organising images
The Lightroom Library module
- Using the Navigator
- Understanding Grid View and Loupe View options
Library module: keywords
- Applying keywords
- Keyword stamping
- Importing keywords
Library module: organisation
- Using ratings and metadata
- Using Compare and Survey mode
- Using Collections
Lightroom Develop Module: Using the Basic Panel
- Understanding the Histogram
- Correcting white balance
- Using the Tone controls
- Using the Vibrance and Saturation controls
- Creating and using virtual copies
The Develop Module: Using the Tool Strip Tools
- Cropping & Straightening
- Spot Removal
- Fixing red-eye
- Graduated Filter tool
- Adjustment Brush
More Develop Module: Options
- Using the Tone Curve controls Using HSL and Colour
- Converting to Grayscale
- Split Toning
The Develop Module: Improving Details
- Reducing noise
- Removing chromatic aberration
The Develop Module: Creating Vignettes
- Using the Lens Correction controls
- Using the Post-Crop controls
Creating Lightroom Slideshows
Printing with Lightroom
- Using Print templates
- Customising images settings and layout
- Customising guides and overlays
- Picture Package
Creating a custom Print template
- Course Title
- Lightroom Training
- 2 days
- Call for a quote
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Professional & amateur photographers who want to take their photography to the next level using digital tools.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.