Blogging & Content Marketing Training
Without a doubt, the advice and tools learned on the course will help us improve our blog. Great course.
Jamie Goosens - Wickwoods Country Club Hotel & Spa
See More Reviews
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
Blogging and content marketing can drive more traffic to your website and improve brand recognition.
With our Blogging and Content Marketing training course, you'll gain an understanding of the importance of creating regular, engaging content for your website or blog - as well as practical advice on how to generate ideas and publicise your content.
Download our free Content Marketing Guide eBook for some great tips that you can use on the course and beyond and our Setting up a WordPress Site eBook, that will show you how to use the world's most popular blogging platform.
Our scheduled Blogging courses take place at our training centre in the vibrant North Laine area of Brighton UK, just 5 minutes from Brighton train station.
We're also able to arrange private courses here or at your place of work - just give us a call on +44 (0)1273 622272 to discuss it further.
After attending our Blogging & Content Marketing course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of SEO and content marketing
- Write compelling titles, bylines and copy for blogs
- Source content from guest contributors
- Identify & submit guest posts to influential industry blogs
- Increase the reach of your content through sharing and linking
Good helpful approach on how to apply blogs in a strategy for SEO web traffic. Good overall knowledge and help applying to own situation.
Kirsty Bean - Labtech
The course helped enormously in unravelling the mystery of blogging.
Richard Graham - One Forty
Great, informative course. Interesting and interactive to keep you focused.
Chloe Goosens - Wickwoods Country Club Hotel & Spa
Blogging & Content Marketing Training Course Content
- Blogs on the way up, static sites on the way down
SEO for Content
- Good clean html code
- Regularly updated content
- Keywords and phrases (in the content and meta tags)
- Quality, relevant inbound links
- Researching your keywords
- Google AdWords tool
- Writing anchor text
- Writing compelling titles & by-lines
- Writing by-lines
- <100 words that will tempt people to clickthrough
- Call to action
- What to write in the body copy
- Writing style
- Where to include your keywords & links
- Length & frequency
- Adding images and video
- Categories and tags (labels)
- Comments policy
- Commenting netiquette
- Why and how to run external blog/s
- Sourcing guest content for your own blog/s
- Finding well-ranked sites to blog for as a guest
- What to look for
- Links to guest content
- Easy social sharing
- Comments (on / moderated / active)
- Approaching other bloggers
- Promoting on social media
- Landing pages
- Use anchor text to similar posts and reduce bounce rate
Have a go
- Analysing your existing blog/s
- Content strategy brainstorm
- Writing practice
- Measuring success with Analytics & Alerts (go for quality not quantity)
- Action plan
- Course Title
- Blogging & Content Marketing Training
- 1 day
- Brighton, UK
- £295.00 + VAT
- 7 Mar 2014
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Digital marketers wanted to focus on or improve their blogging and content marketing or anybody starting a career in these roles. We recommend that you have access to a blog or content management system to work on during the course. We're happy to advise on the most suitable blogging platforms and we provide WordPress and Joomla training for help getting started.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.