ITIL Intermediate Training - Continual Service Improvement
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
The Continual Service Improvement training course is part of the ITIL® Service Life Cycle stream, and will be of useful to delegates that wish to concentrate on the use of process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement Exam
The Continual Service Improvement exam is a 90 minute closed book exam consisting of eight multiple choice, scenario based questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distractor and achieves no marks.
Before attending this course you must hold a valid ITIL Foundation Certificate.
Upon completion of this ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Service Management as a Practice
- Understand CSI Principles and Processes
- Carry out common CSI activities
- Organise CSI effectively
- Recognise CSI functions and technology-related activities
- Understand how to implement CSI
- Understand and analyse challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks related to CSI
ITIL Intermediate Training - Continual Service Improvement Course Content
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organization for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementing Continual Service Improvement
- Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Course Title
- ITIL Intermediate Training - Continual Service Improvement
- 3 days
- London, UK
- £945.00 + VAT
- 16-18 Dec 2013
- 20-22 Jan 2014
- 17-19 Feb 2014
- 17-19 Mar 2014
- 23-25 Apr 2014
- 19-21 May 2014
- 16-18 Jun 2014
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who has gained the ITIL Foundation certificate and wants to continue their learning & anyone who requires an understanding of the Planning, Protection and Optimisation processes.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.