Blog Main Categories
- Project Management 71
- Business Skills 123
- Creative Design 67
- Business Processes 74
- IT and Web Development 66
- Digital Marketing 101
You are viewing posts from the follow friday category. Click to view all posts
I don't want to teach my mother how to suck eggs but for those of you who are Twitter newbies you may be confused by all the #FF and #followfriday tags you will be seeing today.
Follow Friday is a quick way for you to recommend other Twitter users to your Followers. The good news is you can use an Automatic #FF tool to automatically follow Friday - more on automatic ff's later.
Follow Friday in a Nutshell
- To start with read this articles by Mashable #FollowFriday: “The Anatomy of a trend”
- Then check out who are the top FollowFriday Peeps, check TopFollowFriday.
- Check out this automatic tool for you to send #FF: Autoff.com
- It's really good and useful to check our who RT''s you the most and suggest them in your #FF
- The best quality #FF 's explain why you like someone posts and is not just a lists.
Best way to automatic FF
Note - It's best to personalise your Follow Fridays to make the people you're FFing appreciate them. AutoFF allows you to edit the FFs before you send them - so it's a great tool for helping you to identify the most valuable people to FF, and tailor each one!
Now off you go an send some loving #FF's