ITIL Intermediate Training - Service Design
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
The ITIL® Intermediate Service Design training course is part of the ITIL Service Life Cycle stream, and will useful to delegates that wish to focus on the use of process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
ITIL Intermediate Course Service Design Exam
The Service Design exam is a 90 minute closed book exam consisting of eight multiple choice, scenario based questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which achieves no marks.
Before attending this course you must hold a valid ITIL Foundation Certificate.
Upon completion of this ITIL Intermediate Service Design training course you will have knowledge of:
- The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Design Principals, Purpose and Objective
- How all processes in ITIL Service Design interact with other Service Life Cycle Processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Design processes
- The roles and responsibilities within ITIL Service Design and the activities and functions to achieve Service Design excellence
- How to measure ITIL Service Design
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Design
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Service Design
ITIL Intermediate Training - Service Design Course Content
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design technology related activities
- Organizing for Service Design
- Consideration of Technology
- Implementation and improvement of Service Design
- Course Title
- ITIL Intermediate Training - Service Design
- 3 days
- London, UK
- £945.00 + VAT
- 16-18 Dec 2013
- 13-15 Jan 2014
- 17-19 Feb 2014
- 24-26 Mar 2014
- 14-16 Apr 2014
- 28-30 May 2014
- 16-18 Jun 2014
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this Service Design course you must hold an ITIL Foundation certificate. To obtain an ITIL Foundation certificate, attend our ITIL Foundation training course.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.