Email Marketing Training
Covered all areas of email marketing. Very informative. I got everything I wanted from the course and feel confident to put what I learnt into practice.
Lisa Parkinson - Thomas Cook Ltd
See More Reviews
To discuss this, or any other course, please contacts us at +44 (0)1273 622272 or use the form below.
This email marketing training course offers a solid foundation for understanding how to deliver high-impact permission-based email marketing campaigns that get results.
Delegates on this email marketing training course will learn how to grow opt-in databases, craft highly-targeted and personalised direct email marketing campaigns to drive ROI, and understand why email marketing is such an important channel in a digital marketer’s arsenal.
We also provide private and in-company Email Marketing courses. Call +44 (0)1273 622272 to discuss.
On completion of this email marketing training course, delegates will be able to
- Deliver an effective email marketing campaign from planning through to delivery
- Grow an opt-in list that maintains interest and drives revenue
- Understand why design, build and content can make or break your ROI
- Have the confidence to try advanced methods to grow a cost-effective, high impact email marketing strategy
The Email Marketing course was really useful and I've already put some of the ideas to good use. The tutor has extensive knowledge and answered all questions in detail.
Michelle State - Pavilion Theatre, Worthing
The course felt comprehensive, coherent and actually very useful. Good atmosphere, a small group meant we could discuss personal experience.
Joseph Nockles - ISA Media Ltd
Great training, delivered really well. Enjoyed going through the structure, understanding how everything fits within an email. I really liked finding all hints & tips for other sites that can help. I think it would be good to go through possible problems more. However, with so much content covered I don't know how you would add this in. Overall - great!
Victoria Bayliss - Adestra
I have completed two courses recently with Silicon Beach. Both have been welcoming, informative and made a huge difference to my working practice.
Sarah Fretwell - Hastings Borough Council
Email Marketing Training Course Content
What is email marketing?
- The HTML vs Text email debate
- Why dialogue is so important
Before the inbox - SPAM and permission-based marketing
- Factors affecting deliverability
- Legislation to be aware of, including CANSPAM
- Best practices for avoiding junk filters
Starting the dialogue - building and maintaining an opt-in list
- Opt-in marketing 101
- Subscription tactics for your site
- Segmentation & targeting
In the inbox - crafting your campaign for ROI
- Planning your campaign - goals and objectives, acquisition vs. retention
- Know your audience
- Getting the frequency right
- Subject lines & From fields
- Making it personal using dynamic content and wildcards
- Email’s next generation - mobile devices, rich media, the iPad
Designing your email - HTML design basics & tips
- Test, test, test
- Best practices
- Importance of the text version Tracking your campaign
Real-world examples and best practices
- Great examples of multichannel email campaigns
- Great examples of bulletproof email design
Advanced email marketing methods
- Intro to A/B testing
- Use of landing pages for super-targeting
- Social media and email
Email Marketing tools to use
- Tools to use for designing, testing and delivering your campaigns
Email Marketing Resources worth reading
- Resources to bookmark and frequent for email marketing best practices, tips, tricks and news
- Course Title
- Email Marketing Training
- 1 day
- Brighton, UK
- £295.00 + VAT
- 9 May 2014
This course can be run in-company anywhere in the world & we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements.
We regularly provide training in London, Manchester, Bristol and Europe.
Who is this course for?
Digital marketing managers and team members working on email marketing campaigns who want to improve open and click rates and build impressive opt-in databases.
To request a quote or book a course fill in the form below and one of our training managers will be in contact as soon as possible to confirm your details and answer any questions.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30pm.