Blog Main Categories
- Project Management 81
- Business Skills 157
- Creative Design 94
- Business Processes 88
- IT and Web Development 81
- Digital Marketing 160
You are viewing posts from the PRINCE2 Crossword Revision category. Click to view all posts
Read (and memorise as many as you can!) all of the following statements about PRINCE2®.
Then DOWNLOAD OUR PRINCE2 CROSSWORD and see how many you've remembered!
- A project is a unique series of actions designed to accomplish a unique goal.
- The Project brief is the first key document in PRINCE2’s prescribed method for starting up a project.
- A project is defined as a temporary organisation, created to deliver one or more business products based on and agreed Business Case.
- The Project Manager will spend most of their time on the Controlling a Stage process which describes the day to day monitoring and control activities for the project.
- The Project Initiation document collates most of the documents from the SU (Starting up a Project) and IP (Initiating a Project) processes.
- The Project Initiation Documents, including the Project Plan are part of the Initiating a Project process which examines the justification for the project.
- The pre-project process that gathers the necessary data to start a project is the Start up a Project process.